Huntington Legal Solutions is an Orange County-based boutique law practice focused on helping businesses and executives with a variety of legal needs. Whether it’s solving a legal problem or avoiding one, we always consider business realities alongside legal risk, providing options tailored to what works for you.
What We Do
Outside General Counsel
Contract Negotiation & Preparation
Local Counsel & Litigation Support
With HLS you get concierge-level attention and big firm experience without paying for costly overhead or services you don’t need.
I began practicing law at O’Melveny & Myers, the oldest and largest firm in Los Angeles, where I worked on some of the highest-profile litigation in the country. I then moved to Orange County to become a senior trial associate at Dorsey & Whitney. In these positions I represented clients in a wide range of litigations including:
- Product liability
- Breach of contract and business fraud
- Employment litigation
- Employment advice
- “Soft” intellectual property litigation (e.g. trademark and trade dress)
Prior to O’Melveny & Myers, I was a judicial law clerk for the High Court of American Samoa, drafting legal rulings and opinions in trial-level cases and appeals.
University of Southern California Gould School of Law– Juris Doctorate
- Articles Editor, Southern California Law Review
- Publication: Suspicionless Drug-Testing by Public Actors: How Chandler v. Miller Should Change the Standard, 74 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA LAW REVIEW 1549 (2001)
- Judicial Externship, C. LeRoy Hansen, U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
University of Redlands– Bachelor of Arts, History; Summa Cum Laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Proudian Interdisciplinary Honors
- Semester at INSTEP: London School of Economics & Cambridge University
- U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal
- U.S. District Court – All California Districts
Let’s Work Together
Please reach out to discuss whether HLS is the right fit for you. The consultation call is always free.